Monday, April 19, 2010

Great design for baby backpack carrier - I like it better than a sling!

I'm a huge fan of baby carriers - my little daughter is due at the peak of Savannah summer heat, so I planned on buying a framed backpack carrier for her. I do think baby slings and front carriers are a design essential for civilized humans in the first six months of life - but then, with my first child, I found my kid got heavy and curious - onto the shoulders he went - and stayed happy there for the next few years.

I really liked using the camping-style backpack carrier - though too often I found some models were too complicated and fussy for my needs. We liked the Gerry carrier with the aluminum frame that acts as a kickstand.

I don't know anyone who's personally tried the  KokoPax City Baby Carrier but it sure is cute!

It's on my wishlist for some steep discount pricing.

No comments: